My daily gratitude for:
- One of my favorite chaplains ever, Tom Sharon, who celebrates his birthday today. Tom is so conscientious and full of compassion, but also brings a grandfathers joy and gentleness. What a treasure to serve alongside him and grow in my ministry because of him.
- The string of beautiful mornings we have had recently. They make for beautiful morning walks with Ryan and Bailey (my dog). Even Ryan notices because he says when we walk out, “It’s beautiful today Daddy!”
- Calming breathing and the relief that comes.
- Seeing smiles on others faces.
- The pleasure of eating ice cream and watching Ryan devour his ice cream beside me.
- The relative health of my lower body and legs which allows me to do a ton of walking and running and playing with Ryan.
- Playing with Ryan and his water guns.