My daily gratitude for:
- Edolia, the wonderful Head of School at Grace Episcopal Day School, who was welcoming and sweet and so engaged about Ryan. I am grateful for this welcoming culture at Ryan’s new school.
- Friends who give moral support when I want to do something new.
- Playing cards with Stephen and Dawn and having tons of fun as I do.
- The flexibility and responsiveness of our St Lukes chaplain residents. They have been great to work with in the evenings!
- Having Ryan tonight. In this transition time, I treasure every moment with Ryan because he is a significant part of my strength and resilience.
- The excitement for the opening of the new Texas Children’s building, the Legacy Tower.