My daily gratitude for:
- Nurses whose paths I have crossed who have blessed me greatly: Carly Crockett, Angela Ramer Young, Gardner Mack, Karen Morales and many others who are no longer in the PICU but have left incredible impressions with me.
- The friends with whom I can wrestle with questions I have no answers to and will probably never have answers to.
- Ryan’s bursting excitement and loud voice when he feels happy. As a father, there is few greater things than palpably feeling his joy exploding out.
- Buying new furniture for the new place- its exciting for a fresh start!
- Talking theology and faith with Cambry.
- Bringing a surprise gift of a construction truck set to Ryan last night! I love that smile…