My daily gratitude for:
- The chance to see Cambry today and spend some quality time with him.
- The incredible and enduring support of the PICU staff and the physicians I know around the hospital. I keep getting messages of encouragement and pick me ups!
- Laughing with family! Especially about each other and making light of our own humanity.
- Having all the details of the new apartment squared away already so I have three weeks to think about the furniture and arranging the move. It’s been nice to see what I can do when I need to be in charge.
- Potty training Ryan with my parents- they are more than committed when Ryan is only mildly so!
- Seeing Ryan talk to himself as he plays on his own.
- The mild and beautiful weather in SoCal that has allowed to walk and reflect and walk more.