My daily gratitude for:
- Kim Najito and Shannon Barnes, some of the worlds best PICU social workers.
- The family of M, a boy at the hospital, and their joy in the face of difficult circumstances. I love his dance parties!!!!
- The freedom of letting go and having fun- This is what play is all about and what sustains me these days.
- Walking (not playing since it was real muddy after a rain) a new disc golf course yesterday- Jack Brooks Park- which was quite helpful for relaxing.
- Michael Bell. There’s a reason he was my Best Man!