My daily gratitude for:
- Gods Word, which holds so many beautiful and stirring words that Center me and keep me grounded.
- Talking to my mom this morning and having a good encouraging time together.
- Playing with Ryan in the morning. What a great kid and I am so proud of how he is growing up!
- Ryan’s sight reading ability- he read almost the whole of Go Dog Go to me last night and did it with such a fun demeanor and sweet self pride.
- Having the encouragement to take one step at a time, especially in these coming months, and having people to support me in each of those steps.