My daily gratitude for:
- Hanging with M today. He is like many kids in the Cancer Center: overflowing with joy. He is just so playful and I always look forward to his excited “Guess What” questions and his love of everything that follows those questions. I love playing with him and appreciate every visit I get to make.
- The Band of Brothers HBO series. While not a violent guy, I love the storytelling and the many elements of humanity it brings out.
- Laughing with Elana on the couch tonight after a long day.
- Playing Nerf wars with the boys tonight and watching Aidens joy and Ryan’s playfulness in his not so quiet sneaking up, army crawling, and running around the living room.
- Daniel Hougey, a young man that I truly appreciate from our time in Bible Bowl and at Pepperdine. I love his humor and his wit and miss them so much!