My daily gratitude for:
- Anticipation- of trips to California, of years together, of Ryan’s first day of school, of a kitchen reno, of seeing kids get better at the hospital. Anticipation is a beautiful feeling, and one that is both life giving and life sustaining!
- Sunny crisp mornings- they are few in Houston but wonderful in every way.
- The pulmonary medical team at TCH who do amazing work with our kids and their families.
- The excitement of playoff sports in my city! Go Astros! Go Dynamo! Go Dodgers!
- Churches working together to serve its neighborhood, as our church and a Baptist church will be working together for a Halloween festival.