My daily gratitude for:
- Ryan sleeping through most of the nights now. What a great gift it is to not have a child coming into our room!
- Norma Shreck, my boss in Spiritual Care who I find easy to talk to and love her sense of humor. She also is so committed to supporting us as best she can and is willing to go out of the way for us. Having a positive relationship with a supervisor isn’t a given, and I am appreciative!
- A working car for my commute.
- The walk to and from my car to work, which allows for calming, peaceful times and some good activity before and after work.
- The beautiful autumn weather we had today in Houston. Breezy, not too humid, cool(er), and sunny- gorgeous day!