My daily gratitude for:
- The many opportunities to help others after the hurricane. These are good chances to remind myself of what we as humans and as Christians are called to do. Plus, as a person who does work that is emotional and social, manual hard labor feels therapeutic and meaningful.
- The awesome volunteers who are blessing those helping with home made sandwiches, snacks, bottled water, free snow cones and all sorts of other stuff. These people are encouragers and supporters and remind me of the many different ways we can be neighbors.
- A needed three day weekend.
- Scrambled eggs. Delicious!
- Steve Sandifer and all the hard work, pastoral care, wisdom, and laughter he brings to our church and me!