My daily gratitude for:
- Tom Sharon, the chaplain who I served rideout with. It was an absolute privilege and humbling to serve with a faithful and compassionate man who carries himself with understanding, wisdom, and commitment. I couldn’t have served with someone more encouraging! The Cardiovasular Units are so blessed to have him!
- Doug Foster, one of my Church History professors at ACU. Doug was also a mentor and encourager. I remember he would make us do weekly essays and grade them 1-5, and 5’s were rare but given when deserved. He helped me learn to write integrating info and history, not just repeating it. I owe a lot of personal growth to him.
- Jeff Childers, another of my history professors at ACU. He taught more of the history of the NT and religious history. It was Jeff who helped me integrate and think about other faiths with perspective. Also, he helped me see that history has many facets and lenses. And that history is fun!
- The HBO series From The Earth To The Moon, which I started watching again yesterday and gripped me with fascination. Well made!
- Nick Matthews, an RN who I deeply respect and love for his passion while being laid back. Happy birthday! (And prayers for your heartache now Nick!)