My daily gratitude for:
- PCN friends, like Lavender Kelley, Lindsey Bona, Dan Roberts, Gloria Kroeze, Bob Flory, Mark Brown, etc. The list is quite long as full of people I am grateful to learn from as we serve and share experiences together.
- Getting a haircut…while my scared son melts down in my lap! Oddly enough, it was a reminder of how he thinks of me as safe- he leaned in, burrowed, dug in, all in finding comfort in his daddy. Though the haircut was stressful, it was a gracious reminder!
- Soccer- all forms of it. I am more and more fascinated and captivated by the skill and nuances of the game, especially as I am going to more Dynamo games.
- Living in Houston…what a great place to live!!!
- Facetiming my mom and dad and letting them see Ryan!