My daily gratitude for:
- Getting to work with one of our TCH VP’s during some crisis time tonight. I saw a big hearted guy with a great bedside manner and loved the idea that he’s a leader at our hospital!
- Orienting new students to our hospital- because I love teaching and leading and helping new students feel positive and welcomed. It’s really special getting to introduce them to Texas Children’s!
- Watching Ryan brush his teeth tonight. He is becoming a young boy, not simply an old toddler.
- Elana taking care of home life while I had to work late.
- Elana’s constant furthering of her career in college consulting. It’s great to see her happy and fulfilled!