Summing up our Easter at Corpus Christi…well, it was a great weekend. With a great couple, time at the beach and pool with Aiden and Ryan, and time with my amazingly beautiful and hot wife. My top 10 moments in no particular order:
- Easter sunrise at the beach!
- Ryan acting like a sea gull and trying to beat the birds to his literally beached fruit loops!
- Family and friends at Easter in Corpus Christi!
- A great mahi mahi dinner at Snoopys Pier food shack in Corpus. Good food, even better view!
- The dolphin show at the Texas State Aquarium that fully drenched Ryan and I!
- My morning walk with Aiden on Saturday along the beach, which was great quality time to wonder, chat, and love on him.
- Wow. My wife is beautiful.
- When this happened:
- A family photo on Friday night. Cute, wet, and wind blown!!
- Aiden, Ryan, and I having fun with the whale blowhole at the aquarium. Ryan laughed so hard every time it blew!