My daily gratitude for:
- Getting to watch a great football game with great friends and talk about football all night long.
- The skill of our PICU RN’s. They do more amazing work with more skill and compassion than even the best assessments convey.
- Ryan learning to occupy himself with toys or colors or whatever he can find. It’s cute watching him develop his play.
- The way Ryan is imitating words we speak. It makes me smile.
- The date night Elana and I had last weekend, where we rode the rail and enjoyed The Pastry War downtown. That was wonderful and I still smile as I think about it!