My daily gratitude for:
- Ryan’s health. You know, toddlers get sick a lot, and Ryan has been sick this week. With lots of snot, wet diapers, vomit, fussiness, I learn to appreciate more his healthy self.
- Playing well at disc golf. I played well today and putted very well. Plus, I love another win in my season long battle with Josh Day- 19-15 now.
- Ryan’s precious smile, which completely warms my heart.
- Elana giving me some time to play disc golf today.
- The upcoming joy of the Advent season, the season I most appreciate as a foundation of my faith and how I think about life and Gods abundant love. Come Lord Jesus.