My daily gratitude for:
- Finally being finished with everything at TCH and being able to board on the plane headed to Michigan. Going to meet some good friends and colleagues in Holland, Michigan!
- Talking Cubs and White Sox baseball to some guys on the plane. It’s very sweet to be mid October and talking Cubs baseball.
- Ryan’s hugs, which I will miss for three days. I love his bear hugs of my neck and the smiles when he hugs me.
- Great chaplain colleagues at the hospital!
- Donna Canada and Nadia Hamdani, RN’s in the PICU who I admire greatly. They are always helpful and very wise- they bring phenomenal expertise- but always doing it with smiles and compassion. They will never know how much I respect their work.