My daily gratitude for:
- Watching Ryan play with a Mr Potato Head. Closing the generation gap, one misplaced eye or hand at a time!
- Watching my parents be really great grandparents. They have been great with Ryan and so gentle and caring with him. They have played with the hose, cars, a mini fire truck, gone to the park, played baseball off the tee, and enjoyed snacking together. Makes my day!
- Being able to participate in Amanda and Keven’s wedding. They are a beautiful couple that believe really reflect bring “kids at heart.”
- Seeing Ryan’s hair curls!
- Beautiful California, even when it is hot.