My daily gratitude for:
- A little young toddler at the hospital who is spending most of his life in an ICU and most of his life without family present. I love every time I get to come to his bedside, play with him, laugh and be silly with him, and read books and help his hands turn the pages. I am so grateful for him because he brings me joy to connect with him, to be the calming affirming presence of God that a parent would normally share in. He is precious and I am glad God has called me to be in his life even for just small moments.
- Good friends at good birthday parties! (Read Josh and Andrea Day, Mikey Weesner, Belinda Guerra, Elana Denham, and my boy Ryan Denham)
- Prosecco. Seriously. Seriously good wine!
- My brother Joe and his life going well at the moment.
- My nephews and niece! Love them!