My morning gratitude for:
- Another year to experience. Each and every day are a gift as a parent in the hospital shared with me yesterday. So in that vein, another morning of blessing!
- Still can’t get over being with Ryan in the morning, having him relax on me as he wakes up slowly, laying his head on my shoulder as I turn on some some soothing Christian reflection music to start our morning, and pulling out his box of toys and seeing him smile. Great way to start a day!
- A haircut soon. Man I look rough these days and I hate using gel to get my Brillo pad ish hair to behave!
- Tim Parker and his family! Miss you guys and miss having your humor and encouragement around.
- The gift of a program at the hospital called No Crib For A Bed, where we give donated pack n plays to families who need them. I can’t tell you how awesome it is to provide the pack n play and baby blanket, but also how special it feels to receive donations and see the faces of compassion that are donating.