My daily gratitude for:
- Our date night to Down House last night. What great food and a beautiful girl to go out with!
- Liz’s memory of everyone I talk about at the hospital.
- Ryan learning to love reading!
- Peggy Sampson. Her gentleness and kindness are a reflection of God.
- Betty Linder, and her quiet faith and love for people. She shows up to love others through hospitality and consistent support.
- Jill Ann Jarrell, and her bubbliness and leadership and compassion that she always brings to the practice of physician. We are blessed at TCH with her presence.
- Eugenia Lai. The detailed work and passion she gives to the Catholic families at the hospital is exquisite and earns respect all the time.
- The presence of my family during my wedding weekend.
- The return of the sunshine this weekend.